Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Bad Luck Update

Just an update to my little episode this weekend with the car.   I have a beautiful Mustang Convertible 2005 which I absolutely love and have never felt I deserve because I am so fat but anyway I sure have had some issues with this car.   The air broke and it overheated this weekend on my way to Tucson.  Had to tow it to Ford on Ray but thank god I got a really good extended warranty to 100k and towing is included!  There was a leak in the air conditioner and the temp gauge was messed up and who knows but, the whole thing cost me $50 bucks.  Woo Hoo!!!  Oh and my husbands truck that seemed to be on its way out, well we got that taken care of as well.  The connectors were just corroded so he cleaned them and it has been running great since.  Everything is good and I feel great.  I am about to be a Nana which is weird but, I will be a Nana any day now.