Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Halloween with the HCG Protocol

Ok so Halloween is not an easy time to be dieting or restricting your calorie intake in any way.  I really did so well with HCG!  It was unlike anything I have ever tried and I never even cheated with foods that were not allowed  but, then Halloween rolls around and that is a whole different story.  So I blow it, not big time just 5 total pieces of the fun size candies.  The first thing that drew me in was that damn Peanut Butter Cup.  OMG it was so good and I was hiding the fact that I was eating it so I don' think I enjoyed that as much as I should have.  The next thing I went for was a snickers and this is a choice I made based on reading the South Beach and how different candy bars affect the Glycemic Index.  Snickers was pretty low and it must be that way because the peanuts slow down the digestion process.  I used that same reasoning when I ate the Almond Joy and the next snickers.  Now I am starting to feel kinda sick and I'm not sure why and then it hits me.  Its the sugar!  OH NO!  I stopped at 4 or maybe 5 pieces, cant remember if that last piece really happened or not.  I was afraid to see the damage done on the scale the next morning and at the same time I kinda thought well its the last day and its been 3 days since my last injection so what could this possibly hurt??  The scale said I gained 2.2 lbs which is insane for not even eating a whole flippin candy bar.  Are you kidding me???? 

I had to get back on track and I decided not to trip and just see what happens over the next few days.  I have been eating really low carb for the last couple days.  After the first day I was down a bit more than a pound and then this morning I was back up again.  I am going to add more fruit today because I completely left that out yesterday.