Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

HCG Protocol Phase 3 Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate recipe




I got this recipe from About.com

Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate

Ingredients:
• 8 oz. unsweetened chocolate squares (see update note)
• 1 cup smooth peanut butter (no sugar added)
• 3/4 - 1 cup erythritol
• 1 cup worth other sugar substitute (or to taste)
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• Pinch salt
Preparation:
I originally made this recipe with Hershey's baking chocolate because I figured most people could get it. I've now found that when I make it with a higher-quality chocolate such as Ghirardelli, it comes out very hard, and works better to use less chocolate (like 6 or 7 oz.) or more of the other ingredients.

A word on the sweetener. I have tried different combinations of sweeteners, including Splenda packets, Sweetzfree liquid Splenda, and powdered erythritol. I had the best results using the powdered erythritol and Sweetzfree, which is a very concentrated liquid. I have found that with chocolate, using artificial sweeteners with no sugar alcohols produces only an "OK" result. Adding a low glycemic sugar alcohol (not maltitol) improves the flavor and texture when working with unsweetened chocolate.

1) Melt the chocolate. I like to pour boiling water over it, let it sit for 5 to 6 minutes, and then pour the water off. That way I know I won't burn the chocolate.

2) Mix in the rest of the ingredients, adjusting sweetener to taste.

3) Pack or spread into a loaf pan. Cool to room temperature, or you can put it in the refrigerator. Cut into 18 pieces and serve.

Nutritional Information: Each serving has 3 grams effective carbohydrate plus 3 grams fiber, 5 grams protein, and 146 calories.

I rolled mine into balls and dusted with cinnamon and then dipped in whip cream sweetened with splenda. Awesome!