Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Two Things I Dont Want to Live Without on P2....MSM & Zip Fizz

So I hear all these awesome things about MSM and I even bought a huge bottle of MSM pills at Wal-Mart but, they were really difficult to choke down and the powder form tastes pretty bad too. I found another way to do it which is much easier for me. I found a drink mix that has MSM and vitamin C in it. Its a lemon lime fizzy drink mix you can just add to a bottle of water, crystal light or my favorite Zip Fizz pink lemonade that way you really cant taste it at all. I have 2 of these a day which is 2,000 mg of MSM and I usually poor 2 of the drink mixes into a 32 oz bottle of zip fizz which I cant live without and it is more like a treat than having to choke it down. My skin does feel great and I am going to increase my dosage to 3 of these drink mixes a day now. I thought it was a little expensive at first and was reluctant but, you know what I am more than worth it and I dont buy cokes and waste my money on other sugary traps that most people do so there but, when I break it down the Zip Fizz is about a $buck each which is the same cost of a sweet tea at Mc Kill Ya and same for the MSM. If I can save a couple thousand on having my stomach chopped off surgically then I will give this a try for a while and see what kind of results I get. So far pretty good!

I get my Zip Fizz at Costco or you can find it pretty cheap here with free shipping sometimes