Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

110 Pounds Before and After Weight Loss with Rx HCG Diet Injections Huco...

I lost 110 pounds with Rx HCG injections. Luckily I had done about 6 months of hard core research prior to beginning the diet so I knew that drops would not be the way to go. Not if I wanted to be successful. I decided that if I were going to spend that much money doing this crazy diet I would have to do it the way it was intended to be done, with injections.

The reason for my hesitation was only because I was so scared of that needle and the thought of doing it to myself was just not something I could fathom. When I got my HCG injection kit in the mail I had no idea how to inject or where to inject it. I scoured the internet looking for help but came up empty handed. I sat at my computer in tears because I didnt know what to do or how to do it and with no help on the internet either I just decided to give up and just do it. I made the painful mistake of injecting the HCG into my thigh, OUCH!! It was painful. I guess because my legs are muscular and the only place on my body with not much extra fat to inject into. A little bump formed and it took 3 or 4 days to go away.

In the meantime I found an HCG friend "Tee" who was nice enough to walk me through the process of injecting the HCG painlessly. It turns out to be very simple just take the tip of the needle and poke slowly 1-2 inches to the left or right of your belly button. If you feel the poke dont go in. You will find a spot where you dont feel the sharp end of the needle. When you find that spot slowly push the needle in and push the plunger down slowly. Really glad I got it all figured out and that I became comfortable with this diet because it was life changing for me.