Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Celebrating 30 days on HCG and Doing Another 30

So as you probably know, well if you read my earlier blogs and watched my videos that I am really happy and proud of myself with what I have accomplished over the last 30 days and I am ready to do it again.  I am so excited!  I took a little nap today and when I woke up I couldnt help myself so I weighed and I dropped a whole pound during the nap!!!  This stuff is AMAZING!!! 

Today my bottle of HCG was looking like it was about done.  I think I will get one more day out of it and then I need to start a new batch.  I will order more now because it takes at least 2 weeks to get here and that way I will be ready to go with fresh HCG once this last 5000i.u.'s is gone.  I am going right on through to do another 30 days at least.  When I get there I will probably keep going to do another 30 or as many as possible before becoming immune.  I am skipping Sundays and the first 2 days of TOM to prevent immunity as well.  I hope that the skipping will allow me to go about 75 days.  I have seen it work that long for some of the HCG people I have gotten to know the last couple months.  I have noticed that most people don't keep going after 43 or 50 days.  I pretty much think I am going to be one of those that just keeps going though.  I have a burning desire to be as close to 200 lbs as possible before taking a break.  I have to do more research to figure out what my next steps would be but, what I would like to do is break for 3 or 4 weeks and then jump right back into it.  I seriously want to be a regular looking normal person next summer.