Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Looking On the Brighter Side

I am a bit frustrated today because I had a gain of 1.4 lbs this a.m. putting me at 261.8.  I was hoping to be in the middle of the 50's by now well at least at the rate I was losing up until this last week.  I can see how a stall or a slight gain like this can make a person worry.  The last time I had a gain there was a reason and I knew why.  I had eaten at least 3 fists full of Macadamia nuts, most likely it was more.  This time I cant figure it out.   I stewed about this all day and then just forgot to eat.  Now it's 6 pm and I think I will take advantage of this empty stomach and turn this into an apple day.  Looking on the brighter side of things....at least I didn't realize I would have to go the whole day without food til the end of the day.  Yay!  Now I'm hungry so I am gonna go eat an apple  I will Let you know how it turns out in the morning.  Cross your fingers for me!