Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

VLCD # 32 Apple Day

So I turned my day into an apple day yesterday since I realized at 5 pm that I hadnt eaten yet and because I was holding on to a couple pounds that just would not go away.  I figured what could it hurt.  It was incredibly easy.  I was not hungry and I kept myself full of water and a little bit of coffee.  I could definitely do that again if I need to.

So this is day 32 and I have lost 28 lbs minus a tenth or two.  That's pretty darn good.  I don't think I have ever lost that much in one month.  Thank the lord for this stuff, it truly is a miracle.  This stuff works great on people who are resistant to weight loss and people who are hopeless.  I was hopeless.  I didn't think I could do this again.  I have already lost 100 lbs twice and gained all back.  I obviously have a problem.  I really think this stuff can help me get to my all time weight goal of 140.  That's seriously not even something I can remember.  The smallest weight I remember is 150, I was a size 9 and a Junior in High School.  People always said I was about 20 lbs overweight and that I would be so pretty if I just lost the weight.  My weight was always an issue with everyone.  Maybe it was because I was an ice skater and they just expected me to be skinny.  This is me being 20 lbs overweight.  I wish I was this fat again!