Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Day 45 on HCG

My losses are still above average for women so I am actually doing much better than I give myself credit for.  I measured today and found I have lost even more inches.  Almost 2 inches in my neck which I am really happy about and a whopping 7 inches appear to have come off my shoulders.  Did I mention the 4 or 5 inches that came off my butt??!!  Not ready to record my end results yet but, I will let you know where I end up inches wise.  According to my calculations if I stick this out till around day 75 when others have been known to become immune then I would have lost approx 50 lbs.  I took into consideration that the losses could slow up even more so I used .70 per day average to calculate with.

I have to reread Pounds and Inches to see how long my break has to be because I am in a race to get off as much as I can before Xmas.  I would love to have the best thing in the entire world which would be to feel like I am in a normal body.  I am just slowly realizing that I have been under this cloud for the last 10 years or more just not seeing myself and avoiding pictures and mirrors as much as humanly possible.  Why do we do that to ourselves?  I have really lost a lot of my life by ignoring this and thank God that I found out about HCG cuz it just might be the miracle I needed to get a life back.

I have had this goal shirt in my closet for 10+ years and every single time I have started a new work out program or a new diet and started to lose a few pounds I would pull out this pretty, green, silk shirt and I would try it on.  After hours a day busting my butt in the gym and eating healthier etc I was never able to button that shirt.  Today, I buttoned that shirt!!!!!!!!!  O.K. so its not like I would wear the shirt in public as of yet but, I will be wearing that shirt probably this month.