Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

HCG Makes Me Feel Like Tigger!

I have been bouncing around the house extremely happy and full of energy since the end of my last round resulting in a loss of 60 lbs. I feel so much lighter and younger. I cant even begin to comprehend now where the last 20 years went and why I let that happen in the first place. I just gave up after the birth of my daughter and an extreme weight gain. I had no idea how to be healthy again Now it seems so easy to take care of a weight problem with the introduction to HCG. I walked 3 miles yesterday and wanted to keep going but, came in only because it was getting dark!! I walked almost 5 miles the day before that.

I am so THANKFUL to Susie for sharing this with me. If you remember Susie from previous posts she was the one that told me about HCG. If it were not for Susie I would be close to 300 pounds right now rather than nearing the 200 pound mark. I want to thank Susie and I need to think of something that compares to saving a persons life. How do you thank someone for something like that??