Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

Get $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft
Get Your $750 Bonus Drive For Lyft

I Knew I Could Do This

My husband loves to go hiking, God knows why. He even goes in the summer time. Here in Arizona when the summer hits its usually around February lol, almost not kidding, well the morning temperatures can sometimes start out very close to 100 degrees. I don't understand people that go hiking that time of year even when they are fit and healthy. As soon as summer hits I become an indoor girl around here and if it doesn't involve water then count me out. Fo Sho!! LOL...he hates it when I say that. I think it is still funny though :-).

So anyway since losing 60 or 70 pounds almost overnight or so it felt, I was feeling pretty cocky and thought to myself that I know I can get up that mountain now. I just had to prove to myself that I wasn't that big fat girl that sat out on the bench like last time waiting for my people to come back down off that mountain for what seemed like hours all by myself. Talk about humiliating with everyone passing by you on their way back to the cars and I knew they were thinking he he he.... fat girl couldn't make it up the mountain.

I knew I could do it! Woo hoo! I made it up that mountain.  My father inlaw and Cousin Greg beat me to the top. They were up there beating their chests literally.